Outer Rhythm Records T Shirt
- XS 34/36″ S 36/38″ M 38/40″ L 41/43″ XL 43/45″ 2XL 46/47″ 3XL 48/50″ 4XL 51/54″
- Fabric 100% Organic Ringspun Combed Cotton except 3XL and 4XL Military Green which are 100% cotton
- The iconic unisex t-shirt is crafted from premium 180gsm 100% organic cotton single Jersey and complete with the signature soft-hand feel. It has classic proportions and stays true to its key DNA features;
- Fully Tracked 5- 7 day delivery .Customer support always available by email
- This is part of our history of electronic music collection. From the origins of Chicago House, Detroit Techno, acid house,, uk hardcore then Belgian and German. To Jungle , Drum and Bass, Ambient and everything in between we are celebrating the music artists bands venues and events that shaped and molded all electronic dance genres.
Outer Rhythm was a highly respected label during it’s short lifespan that lasted shortly over three years. Many of the labels releases were licensed tracks from the U.S.A. and Belgium and gave increased visibility to Moby (“Go”) and R&S records who had an exclusive pressing & distribution deal which turned many of its artists into recognized & established talents. The deal itself would be for a short period but gave new life to records by Joey Beltram, Outlander & Human Resource
being offered for the first time as a U.K. release. As for Outer Rhythm itself all of the label catalog are still highly praised treasures even 12 years after they closed doors. There was a label that was born out of Outer Rhythm and that label still exists. Warp Records first releases all had “In association with Outer Rhythm”
and the logo printed on them. Warp #6 still had that imprint, but soonafter Warp went seperate ways. And Warp continues its own legacy while Outer Rhythm soon disbanded shortly after that split. However many
of Outer Rhythm’s catalog is Archive Grade Material.
Quote from Discogs