Kniteforce Records T Shirt
- XS 34/36″ S 36/38″ M 38/40″ L 41/43″ XL 43/45″ 2XL 46/47″ 3XL 48/50″ 4XL 51/54″
- Fabric 100% Organic Ringspun Combed Cotton except 3XL and 4XL Military Green which are 100% cotton
- The iconic unisex t-shirt is crafted from premium 180gsm 100% organic cotton single Jersey and complete with the signature soft-hand feel. It has classic proportions and stays true to its key DNA features;
- Fully Tracked 5- 7 day delivery .Customer support always available by email
- This is part of our history of electronic music collection. From the origins of Chicago House, Detroit Techno, acid house,, uk hardcore then Belgian and German. To Jungle , Drum and Bass, Ambient and everything in between we are celebrating the music artists bands venues and events that shaped and molded all electronic dance genres.
UK label founded in 1993 by Luna-C (part of Smart E’s who made that Sesame’s Treat tune) and produced a mixture of dark and happy hardcore moving toward a purely happy direction by 1994. Mostly known for uplifting anthems like “High On Life”, “Shining Bright” , “Most Uplifting”. KF records were very successful in Germany as well.