Rabbit City Records T Shirt
£24.99 – £26.99
- XS 34/36″ S 36/38″ M 38/40″ L 41/43″ XL 43/45″ 2XL 46/47″ 3XL 48/50″ 4XL 51/54″
- Fabric 100% Organic Ringspun Combed Cotton except 3XL and 4XL Military Green which are 100% cotton
- The iconic unisex t-shirt is crafted from premium 180gsm 100% organic cotton single Jersey and complete with the signature soft-hand feel. It has classic proportions and stays true to its key DNA features;
- Fully Tracked 5- 7 day delivery .Customer support always available by email
- This is part of our history of electronic music collection. From the origins of Chicago House, Detroit Techno, acid house, rave, uk hardcore then Belgian and German. To Jungle , Drum and Bass, Ambient and everything in between we are celebrating the music artists bands venues and events that shaped and molded all electronic dance genres.
The Rabbit City record label was co-founded by Colin Faver and Gordon Matthewman in 1991. The first release was their own production under the alias of Razor Boy and Mirror Man. Many more releases followed including early work by the Aphex Twin, Spiral Tribe and Force Mass Motion, who had sent demo tapes to Colin’s Kiss FM radio show. The label started life releasing Techno influenced Hardcore before moving to more of a pure Techno sound in the mid 90’s. Faver was more in charge of A&R whilst Matthewman looked after most of the production and label management side of things.