Network Records T Shirt
- XS 34/36″ S 36/38″ M 38/40″ L 41/43″ XL 43/45″ 2XL 46/47″ 3XL 48/50″ 4XL 51/54″
- Fabric 100% Organic Ringspun Combed Cotton except 3XL and 4XL Military Green which are 100% cotton
- The iconic unisex t-shirt is crafted from premium 180gsm 100% organic cotton single Jersey and complete with the signature soft-hand feel. It has classic proportions and stays true to its key DNA features;
- Fully Tracked 5- 7 day delivery .Customer support always available by email
- This is part of our history of electronic music collection. From the origins of Chicago House, Detroit Techno, acid house, rave, uk hardcore then Belgian and German. To Jungle , Drum and Bass, Ambient and everything in between we are celebrating the music artists bands venues and events that shaped and molded all electronic dance genres.
Network was one of the defining labels of the early 90s for me. Starting as an offshoot of the Kool Kat stable, which had been releasing material from Chicago and Detroit since 1987, releases such as Neal Howard’s “Indulge” (the first on the label) meant it soon became established as one of the top labels for the “bleep” sound. With its distinctive orange sleeves and circuit-board logo, Network releases stood out from the crowd alongside WARP’s purple bags.