Fortnite Battle Royale Rucksack
• Dimensions 42 x 31 x 21cm Capacity 18 Litres
• Embroidered Design Padded adjustable shoulder straps. Zippered front pocket. Padded back panel. Grab handle.
• 600D Polyester
• Sponge clean only
• Unofficial fan Merchandise
• First Class Royal Mail signed for
• TAURUS TRADE MARK CERTIFIED. PRODUCED AND SOLD EXCLUSIVELY BY TAURUS GAMING T-SHIRTS
Embroidered design based on the Fortnite Battle Royale game, played on PS4, XBOX, PC and mobile devices.
Fortnite is an online video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. It is available in three distinct game mode versions that otherwise share the same general gameplay and game engine:
Fortnite Save the World a cooperative shooter survival game for up to four players to fight off zombie like creatures and defend objects with fortifications they can build; Fortnite Battle Royale a free-to-play battle royale game where up to 100 players fight to be the last person standing; and Fortnite Creative, where players are given complete freedom to create worlds and battle arenas. Save the World and Battle Royale were released in 2017 as early access titles, while Creative was released on December 6, 2018.
While the Save the World and Creative versions have been successful for Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale in particular became a resounding success – drawing in more than 125 million players in less than a year, earning hundreds of millions of dollars per month, and becoming a cultural phenomenon.